Visitation and Phone Contact Schedules by Program
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 2:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Adult Unit: arrange visitation through the patient’s therapist
- Up to 4 family members can visit each patient; babies and small children do not count in the 4-person limit
- Families can stay for the entire two-hour period as long as the visit goes well
- Visitors will sign a confidentiality agreement upon arrival; this is part of the sign-in sheet. One member of the party needs to indicate the number of individuals visiting (maximum of four visitors)
- Any outside food must be factory-sealed and consumed during the visit; any leftovers must be taken home. We cannot allow fast food or food from other types of restaurants.
- No more than three sets of clothing and six pieces of underwear can be brought for patients. Items cannot have strings; if families do not want to cut strings, items will have to be taken home. Bras cannot have underwires; hoodies are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Therapists will inform the Receptionist of any unusual circumstances that would render visitation unsafe or clinically inappropriate; this would also be communicated to the patient’s family before visitation day
- Phones need to be left in cars or locked in lockers within the SBHS lobby